Prep Services is a vital service if you are not physically in the country or unable to prepare your shipments to AMAZON FBA.
When you are selling on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca, Our company, PrepMyfba helps you to receive inventory in Canada and prep it and send into FBA (Canada/US) for you. This is necessary for RA/OA/Private Label etc,
What We Do
We prep and ship your items to Amazon
- We, PrepmyFBA partner with you to make all of this happen. Each step we take with your product, you know about it. First, you order your product and have it sent to us.
- We receive your inventory at our warehouse, inspect it and check it against your inventory sheet.
- Once you have everything listed and are ready to ship an order, you provide a copy of your labels and SKU lists to us for your shipments.
- You send us a short email letting us know you are ready and we take it from there.
- Once we have everything boxed and ready to go, we will send you an email with the shipment box details.
- You drop us the shipping labels and we ship it out, from receipt of your shipping request to ready to ship is usually between 24 and 72 hours.
- Inventory is checked in the day after it is received in our place. If it's delivered on Monday it will be checked in on Tuesday, etc.
- We are open 7 days a week.
- UPS delivery Monday to Saturday 6:00 p.m.
Shipping to U.S.A
We do cross-border shipping to the United States and delivery to AMAZON partner UPS.
Process is same as FBA Canada except for the limit to TOTAL DECLARED VALUE LESS THAN $800 USD per package
MON-SAT DELIVERIES TO THE U.S.A. UPS
* Presently we accept only UPS deliveries in U.S.A
*Sourcing as Walmart or any other online retailer is not going to let you email your Amazon seller shipping label, download the PDFs, print them out and paste them on to each box to send directly to FBA for you.